CBA lab will present five papers at the upcoming ISWC conference (October 8–11 in Singapore):
- “Adding Structural Characteristics to Distribution-Based Accelerometer Representations for Activity Recognition using Wearables” — led by Hyeokhyen Kwon
- “On Specialized Window Lengths and Detector Based Human Activity Recognition” — led by Hong Li
- “WristWash: Towards Automatic Handwashing Assessment using a Wrist-worn Device” — led by Hong Li
- “SeeSaw – Rapid One-Handed Synchronous Gesture Interfaces for Smartwatches” — led by Jason Wu (CCG group at Gatech; no UW)
- “On Attention Models for Human Activity Recognition” — led by Vishvak Murahari (arXiv version)
Congrats to all authors. PDFs will be made available as soon as they are published (or upon request).